FE Awakening: Chrom and Olivia question....

Cha

Awards
Credits
So I've read up on other sites that Olivia can be a candidate female for Chrom to marry. And if he doesn't support any of the candidates by the completion of chapter 11, he marrys a generic village girl. So here's my question.... How is it possible for Chrom to pair with Olivia if she first appears playable IN the beginning of chapter 11 that Chrom must get married in? By the end of chapter 11, Chrom marries a generic village girl if he has no supports with a female. Therefore, there's no way to pair Chrom up with Olivia. Unless he can still remarry after chapter 11?

Can someone give me an explanation of how people pair these two together?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've read up on other sites that Olivia can be a candidate female for Chrom to marry. And if he doesn't support any of the candidates by the completion of chapter 11, he marrys a generic village girl. So here's my question.... How is it possible for Chrom to pair with Olivia if she first appears playable IN the beginning of the chapter that Chrom must get married in? By the end of chapter 11, Chrom marries a generic village girl if he has no supports with a female. Therefore, there's no way to pair Chrom up with Olivia. Unless he can still remarry after chapter 11?

Can someone give me an explanation of how people pair these two together?

Make her and him get an S rank in their friendship gauge. Same as you get ny other couple together. So if you want olivia, then DON'T pair him with anyone until you get her, then pair them every battle until they both have an S. And I had Olivia well before he got married o_O I had her by like chapter 9

Edit: Excuse me, i was thinking of Sumia. Yeah Olivia is chapter 11 and she should be automatically married if you didn't pair him with anyone until chapter 11.

Wait but Olivia doesn't have a chance to support converse with him at all until the battle is over. She joins in right when the battle against Gangrel begins. Unless it counts if the two are paired and walk over an event tile together..

i dont think the supports matter as much. they're just like markers of how far the relationship has progressed. if you use a seed of trust, and let them kill everything on the map together, i think that you should be able to do it, if chrom isnt already paired with someone.

also, pair up your tactician with tharja.

female morgan + noire = pwnage. for me, those two ended up with lifetaker, galeforce, tomebreaker and ignis.

they slaughtered the last 6 chapters by themselves (chrom was wimpering in a corner waiting meanwhile)

I paired my tactician with Cordelia already. Morgan + Severa work pretty good overall. I was just curious on how the Chrom x Olivia thing works that's all.

Isn't it awkward that Chrom and Olivia can marry right after they met? But blue-haired Inigo is just so tempting! He looks exactly like Chrom... just a little younger!

Back